måndag 9 maj 2011

Shakira

Shakiras låtar har lite ovanliga texter. De låter kanske fåniga när man läser dem, men texterna gör sig ganska bra när hon sjunger dem!

"But you own the place
Where all my thoughts go hiding
And right under your clothes
Is where I find them"
Underneath Your Clothes

"So I find a reason to shave my legs
Each single morning....
So I learned to cook
and finally lose my kitchen phobia....
You're the one I need"
The One

"I'd like to be the owner of the zipper on your jeans"
Hey You

"Tell me, what's the use
Of a twenty-four inch waist
If you don't touch me?"

"That without you this place looks like London
It rains every day"
Your Embrace

"But look at how
I'm taking the make-up off my face
Before I forget my own features"
Costume Makes the Clown

Inga kommentarer:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...